Pocket wheel for TECDOS
Case hardened TECDOS pocket wheels are optimally designed to work with TECDOS chain and guarantee long life and silent running. TECDOS® chain wheels for drive units and redirection can be manufactured for single and multiple chain strand configurations. Available on request for all chain sizes from TEC 6 to TEC 260 for loads from 6 up to 260 kN.
All TECDOS chain wheels are made of low-alloy steel, completely machined and surface-hardened.
- Chain wheels available for loads from 6 kN up to 260 kN
- Geometry of the pockets is perfectly coordinated to the TECDOS round steel chain
- The bore and hub designs can be designed as customer-specific requirements (toothing possible with specification from DIN standard)
- Rust resistant and acid resistant drive and redirection wheels available on request
All TECDOS components can be delivered as rust resistant and acid resistant.
- for loads from 6 kN to 260 kN
- optimally designed to work with TECDOS chain
- can be delivered as rust resistant and acid resistant (ask for informations)