All TECDOS chain wheels are made of low-alloy steel, completely machined and surface-hardened.
- Chain wheels available for loads from 6 kN up to 260 kN
- Geometry of the pockets is perfectly coordinated to the TECDOS round steel chain
- The bore and hub designs can be designed as customer-specific requirements (toothing possible with specification from DIN standard)
- Rust resistant and acid resistant drive and redirection wheels available on request
All TECDOS components can be delivered as rust resistant and acid resistant.
Case hardened TECDOS pocket wheels are optimally designed to work with TECDOS chain and guarantee long life and silent running. TECDOS® chain wheels for drive units and redirection can be manufactured for single and multiple chain strand configurations. Available on request for all chain sizes from TEC 6 to TEC 260 for loads from 6 up to 260 kN.
Pocket wheel for TECDOS
- for loads from 6 kN to 260 kN
- optimally designed to work with TECDOS chain
- can be delivered as rust resistant and acid resistant (ask for informations)