Master heavy tools safely with the RUD TECDOS TM.
- Refinancing of the turning device <1 year
- Time and cost savings through simple ergonomic operation
- Robust construction
- Flexible use (transportable via forklift or crane)
- Can be used for various tool sizes up to 64 tons
- Easy to maintain
- Various options can be selected (tailored to your requirements)
- No dangers for operators
- Low contact area guarantees the maintenance of an opened tool on the table
- Frequency-controlled drive ensures smooth starting and stopping
- As standard with an acoustic warning signal during the turning process
- The turning table can be moved with a crane (lifting points) or a forklift (fork pockets)
- Professional & progressive
Made in GERMANY
Engineering and production of the TECDOS TM turning crossbeam in the RUD headquarters in Aalen (Baden-Württemberg). High-quality RUD components extend the service life of the TECDOS TM.
With the 10-ton THS 10 TECDOS TM, the casting and injection molds as well as punching and pressing tools can be ergonomically, safely, and quickly rotated. Being able to more easily handling lightweight and heavy-duty tools will protect your employees in industrial workplaces and prevent severe joint and spine damage.
- Injection molding
- Tool design and construction
- Aluminum die-casting
- Punching/ bending technology
- Electrical appliances
- And much more
The Tecdos TS is...
designed for axial rotary movements of tools up to 64 tons dead weight and up to 22m³ volume. It is designed so that the pivot point is always in the safe area of the tool. This reduces the necessary torque that the smart TECDOS OMEGA DRIVE has to apply under the table. Its mode of operation can best be compared to a flexible rack and pinion drive. The task of the rack is taken over by a radially inserted RUD chain. Pocket wheels arranged in an omega shape constrict the chain and serve as drive and deflection wheels.
The payback period...
for the RUD TECDOS TM is less than one year. The TECDOS TM is therefore a very inexpensive tool to prevent damage and dangers. In addition, the RUD TECDOS TM can be used mobile in the company. It can easily be used anywhere in the company thanks to lifting points and forklift pockets.