RUD Master links.
Securely connect the lifting means to the crane hook.
RUD master links are equipped with a welded, all-round moveable connector. The advantage: a non-mix-up connection in terms of chain diameter and number of legs. The master link is enhanced by an identification tag (KZA) with integrated patented chain gauge.
Thanks to a unique product and material portfolio, RUD can supply the matching solution for every purpose of application. This wide portfolio is guaranteed by the material qualities ICE (Grade 120) and VIP (Grade 100).
VIP-/ICE-Master-links for 1-, 2- and 4-leg lifting means.
- Master links with welded, all-round moveable welded connector, therefore only the correct chain diameter and number of legs can be connected.
- The master links are equipped with an RFID transponder and can be assigned reliably through the clear identification number.
- Manufactured according to DIN EN 1677-4. Dimensions in accordance with master link shape A according to DIN 5688.
- Master link with integrated shortening option, especially suitable for 4 mm lifting chain.
- The chain cross is unlocked by pressing the arresting bolt – the chain can be threaded or adjusted in length.
- Ideal for small loads up to 1120 kg (with 2-leg application).
- RUD Minilifters are equipped with an RFID transponder and can be assigned reliably through the clear identification number.
VIP-/ICE-Balancing-master link / master link for balancing unit.
- Balancing master link for lifting means with balancing units.
- When two 2-leg lifting means are used, one of which is equipped with a balancing unit and both of which are attached to the crane hook, up to 4 load-bearing chain legs can be expected with symmetrical load distribution (BGR 500/DGUV rule 100-500). Advantage: increased WLL.
Caution: This only applies up to max. 45° angle of inclination. Read the operating instructions!
- As a single part for external connections to fork ends, flanges etc. Completely pre-assembled with connection bolt and tensioning sleeve.
- The connector is equipped with an RFID transponder and can be assigned reliably through the clear identification number.